Wednesday, July 23, 2008

No internet

The internet at our apartment has been down for a few days. It is a pretty bizarre system. The internet is actually there, you can still use AIM or Skype, but something is wrong with their log-in system, so you cannot use any manner of web-browser. This is the reason for the lack of updates lately.

I am in the library right now, but this update will be short, as I ought to be studying for my geology exam tomorrow. After that we will be finished with the school portion of the trip. We have a couple more days in Galway that promise to be pretty good. There is a group lunch and river cruise Friday afternoon, and Friday evening Laura and I are going to see the Dandy Warhols play.

Saturday morning we are off to Cork for a couple of days and then Paris and the rest of the trip.

There is plenty more to say, but as I said before, I ought to be studying. So, stay tuned for more updates soon.