Friday, June 27, 2008

Doesn't it ever get dark here?

To be fair, at the time that I am writing this post [around 11 o'clock] it has gotten pretty dark. But it sure did take a while. Around 9:30 Laura and I sat down beside the river to watch the sunset and relax. We were there for about an hour and twenty minutes, and it was just getting dark. For reference, here is a photo taken at about 10:25:


I've never been so far north before. It is an interesting experience, though I am afraid I might grow to hate the 5 am sunrise every morning.

3 comments:

adrianne said...

Very jealous over here.

longshankss said...

second that

William said...

That's awesome, I wish there were a little more daylight down here at the equator. That being said though, I bet it sucks in the winter when there's an equivalent abundance of darkness.